Sunday, June 6, 2010

Cake #13, Chocolate Pound Cake, of All Cakes Considered

Ah the chocolate series has started in the form of Chocolate Pound Cake. I have never been a huge fan of chocolate cake (shocking huh?!) but this cake turned out to taste a lot like a brownie, which I do love.
This cake produces a metric buttload of chocolatey batter (I think I might be developing a batter addiction)!

Next time I need to trim the cake so that the bottom is even when I release the cake from the pan.

I was pretty pleased how the cake came out of the pan as it was very first time using my bundt pan.

I dusted it with confectioners sugar to make it prettier.

Moist, delicious and more attractive now that the bundt pan has been used....win, win and win!

2 comments:

  1. Yum! I want to eat chocolate pound cake!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know that you were a chocolate cake fan! I must remember this! :-)

    ReplyDelete